Saturday, May 28, 2016

Colorful Yarn

I got a little bit carried away when I was buying yarn this week.
Just like a little kid in a candy shop!

 
Somehow you can never have enough...... well there are worse addictions I can think of.
There is something about all the different colors. It brings a smile to my face!

All the yarn shown is Phil Coton 3 by Phildar. I love working with this brand because it comes in lots and lots of colors, as you can see. And it's 100% cotton enriched with aloe vera. So it's nice and soft.
Just perfect for my "What's your name?" baby blanket. I'm hoping to make a few more of these blankets. You can place your custom order here.


What's your favorite brand?

1 comment:

  1. Great colors. A crocheter always can use more yarn. My favorite brands are On yhis moment Phildar coton 3, Annell Miami and Stylecraft special DK. But over time this can change.

    Have a lot of pleasure with all the beautiful yarn, Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, just leave a comment. I love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...